Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog Award!







I received an award from Rebecca at http://www.imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com/. Thank you, Rebecca! This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules are......





1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you


2. Give the award to five other bloggers, and let them know by commenting on their blog.


3. Copy and paste the award on your blog

4. Have faith that you other blogger friends will share the award!






5. Have fun!!!(:









So, here are the five bloggers that I choose!












2. Kate-Lyn at whatsoever is true












4. Kelsey at A Pilgrimage






5. Haley at Pure Reflections



Thank you girls for being such inspirations to me!(:



In Christ,

Grace

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Grace Elizabeth! Thanks so much for the award! It's been hard for me to keep up on the blog, but it's so mch fun. I love reading yours too--keep up the great work! I loved your purity ring post--I have one too. :)

    ~Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. THan-you for the sweet award Grace! This is actually my *first* blog award... :-)
    I really enjoy your blog a lot, and I'm glad you enjoy mine, too!

    Blessings!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete