Saturday, July 16, 2011

It is Well

"It is Well with my Soul" is a very special hymn to me. I actually just heard it last March, and when I listened to the words, it really touched me. It helps me remember that even though we have sorrows, and really hard times, it is well with our souls because Jesus died for our sins!!! My favorite line of the hymn is this:

"My sin, oh the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part, but the whole is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more. Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, oh my soul!"


I hope that all of you know that "though trials should come, let this blessed assurance control, that Christ has regarded YOUR helpless estate, and has shed His own blood for YOUR soul!"



In Christ's Wonderful Name,
Grace

3 comments:

  1. I love this song :).
    God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that song IS beautiful! I follow your blog now:)
    Blessings,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    I am a Christian young lady as well, I came across your blog while looking for some Christian Friends . Hope maybe we could be bloggie buddies :)
    come visit my blog :)
    In Christ
    Krista ... htt://lostindreamsahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete