Sunday, May 8, 2011

Feeling Feminine Day 7

Last day): I had a lot of fun this week wearing skirts. I normally, do not wear skirts on a regular basis, but I think I will start wearing them more regularly. I also had fun fixing my hair differently each day. It is so encouraging to have a lot of other, like-minded girls be doing the same thing. Thank you to everyone that left such precious comments. It really makes my day.

Sadly, my camera isn't wanting to download pictures to the computer, but I will defiantly add them later.


In Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. I wear skirts almost all the time, and I definitely feel very feminine in them! I would certainly encourage you to wear them more often, as they seem to remind me to carry myself and act like a lady.

    In Christ,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really think I will wear them more often. I did notice I carried myself differently. Thank you so much for the encouragement!

    In Christ,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete