Friday, May 6, 2011

Bread Making

I personally LOVE Fridays. It is our only full day at home. We try to get a lot done, too on this day.

Awhile back, my Mother went to a bread making class, and was really inspired. So, she ordered some materials, and they came in last night. We started making bread today. It is so cool to know that you actually ground the wheat, and made the bread yourself. It was a lot of fun and really easy. Our family has been on a sugar and wheat free diet for about a month now. It was VERY nice to have bread back now.
Here are some pics(PS-posting some pictures tomorrow on what we had for dinner! mmm DELICIOUS!!!)


Starting to roll it out after we ground the wheat and mixed everything.






Just after it rose in the oven. You can't imagine the happiness we felt right then! It is finished! Mine is on the right and my Mothers is on the left. "And so give us this day our daily bread" Emma really enjoyed it!

In Christ,

Grace



1 comment:

  1. It was really good wasn't it? I was surprised how easy it was to make too. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to us baking a lot more together.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete