Friday, April 15, 2011

My Future Husband



I don't know about you, but I think about my future husband. I always wonder if what he is doing at this very instant, and even if I know him right now. One thing that I want to pray for my husband is that he stays pure, not just in his heart, but in his mind throughout his teenage years. It is so easy for someone to get caught up in this world's life, and not even think about God. I want my husband to stand out from the crowd, and to be different. To let people know that he is a follower of Jesus Christ, and be able to shout that from mountain tops. But, even though I don't like to think about this, I want my future husband to be able to die for Jesus, not even giving it a second thought. I want him to be so in love with God that he would do anything for Him.

Grace

4 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just came across your blog, and I really like it :)
    I read some of your previous posts, and I like the one about modesty. So true.
    I also love those dresses your mother made for you! They are beautiful!
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    Check out my blog(s)
    http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com/
    or:
    http://pleaseletthemlive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Grace, Thank you for stopping by my blog and following me it is always a real blessing.
    I have really enjoyed reading your posts and they are all really encouraging. The one about modesty it so true and I also feel the same way at times about my future Husband :) Thanks for sharing, Hope you have a wonderful day,
    Blessings,
    ~Kelsie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever want you to leave home, but if you do get married I want your husband to be just like you described. In fact that's what daddy and I pray for everyday. Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete