Friday, April 29, 2011

My First Award!


Thanks so much to Rebecca (www.imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com) for giving me this award! Her blog is such an encouragement, and I thank you(:



So, now, to get this award, I have to tell 8 things about myself, and pass the award on to 8 other bloggers.

1. I live in the deep south and love to kayak and go out in the boat on our river.

2. I have two sisters, wonderful parents, nine dogs and two cats!

3. I take ballet classes three times a week, and violin once a week.

4. I love to sew and knit (even though I am not very good at it!)

5. My favorite subject in school is Language Arts.

6. I have a wonderful youth group that I go to on Thursday Nights.

7. Right now, I play the violin, guitar, piano, and harp.

8. My family means everything to me!


Now, here are the eight bloggers that win the award!

Caelen from www.caelen12.blogspot.com! Your blog is so pretty!

Jamie from www.modestisoddest.blogspot.com- You give me so many good ideas on what to wear!

Claire form www.motherinthemaking.blogspot.com- I love your blog! I get a lot of inspiration from it!

Zoe from www.pianogirl4christ.blogspot.com- You have such beautiful pictures and touching posts!(:

Tammy from www.simplesouthernpleasures.blogspot.com- I love your blog, Momma! You have surely touched many lives.

Laura from www.peninthehand.blogspot.com- You have a beautiful family, and wonderful posts and pictures!

Kelsie-Ann from www.velvetnoses.blogspot.com- Your blog is such an inspiration, and I love all of the horse pictures!

Jenna from www.wheretheheartremains.blogspot.com- You take beautiful pictures! You have so many sweet blog posts, and your blog is such an inspiration!


Thank you again, to Rebecca for giving me this award!

In Christ,
Grace Elizabeth

7 comments:

  1. You get the picture and post it to your blog, and you have a stylish blog award!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to post 8 thing about myself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That is such an encouragement to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Grace Elizabeth for this lovely award. It is so encouraging to know that my blog is inspirational and I pray that it may continue to be so. Thank you again,

    Blessings In Christ,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete