Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday's

Sunday is probably one of my most favorite days of the week. I love going to church and spending time with my friends and family. Today we did something a little different. Of course, we get up and clean our dog kennals, then come back and get ready for church. When we went today, there is a church not far from ours that is doing a drama for the poor part of our town, and asked if any of us wanted to go! So my sister, my friends Kaitlynn and Gabrielle and I went to the drama today. We learned a lot, and we are hoping to finish before Easter.

Now, usually, I like going to church, then coming home for a nice relaxing day. I love days where I can stay home. I love my home, and would rather be here than anywhere else in the world! We are commited to this drama though, so thats five more Sunday's of not relaxing. But, thats okay. If it means I am doing something to change our community to loving and worshiping Jesus Christ, I'm glad to do it.

Mermaid Maiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment