Friday, January 7, 2011

Heavenly Father

Most of us think of our Heavenly Father as a God, which He is, but most of us don't think of having a relationship with Him. God is the most generous, loving wonderful Father that you could ever dream of having. He listens to you when nobody else does. He understands you when people think you're going crazy! I want to have this relationship with my Father. It will help me to know that He is there. He is reaching out to you when you don't even realize it. "Turn you at My reproof: Behold, I will pour out My Spirit upon you; I will make known My words known unto you"(Proverbs 1:23) God is gracious to us. He sent His own Son to die for our sins. Can you imagine, sending your own son or daughter just to die upon this earth? God made a huge sacrifice. He is begging us to love Him with our hearts, souls, minds, and strengths.

God is ready to have a relationship with you. He is ready to be your Heavenly Father. All you have to do is ask.

Mermaid Maiden

1 comment:

  1. It seems so simple but sometimes can be so difficult to "get". He is our one, true friend. That's such a sweet feeling.

    ReplyDelete