Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dance

Dance has been going very well lately. We changed studios this year, and it is really good. I have learned so much more than I did at our old dance studio. It was a hard adjustment, because at my old dance studio, they had the structure of technique, but didn't push you hard enough. Here at my new studio, they push you to work your hardest, and at the end othe the day that is what I need.
We saw Ballet Magnificat perform "The Hiding Place" last night. It was amazing. I got to see some of my teachers from the Summer Dance Intensive, and they were very nice. I really felt God last night saying "This is what I want you to do. To glorify Me through dance." I really want to push foward and maybe eventually become a trainee there and dance for Him. I don't know for sure. But I do know God will help and guide me through it.

Mermaid Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment