Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hi!

Hey Everyone!

Wow. A lot of things have been going on this summer and school year. Let's start with July. July Mary and I went to Ballet Magnificat's! Summer Dance Intensive!!!!! It was amazing! We stayed in Jackson, MS in Belhaven College dorms. I learned so much about the Lord and dancing. August was my birthday!! It was amazing! I had a friend over and she spent the night and the next day we went to a local water park! We also started school! It is going pretty well! We are doing Alpha Omega's SOS (Switched on Schoolhouse). I love it! September is going great! Our youth group had a cool back to school swim party, and we also had a Girl's Night! Today we have a Cotillion class. I am really excited!


At our youth group everyone is chosen to share a devotion every week, and this coming week is mine!! I'm so nervous! I am doing it 3 of my favorite verses- Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalms 9:9 and Psalms 27:1. Pray for me! I will post how it goes!

I have to go!

Mermaid Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment