Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Skating Party!

I had an AWESOME time at a Valentine's skating party this afternoon! We were supposed to have it last Friday, but due to weather, we had to cancel the party till today. IT was so much fun. We skated for about 30 minutes, and then everyone exchanged Valentines and we had a Valentine's box contest. For fifth grade and under, Emma won! I was so proud of her! For 6th grade and up, I won! I was very happy. Emma made a purse made out of card board and covered in fabric. Mine was a big cake made out of card board and covered in fabric. Mary had a GREAT one. She did a mail box and on the side for the address number, Mary put 831 for 8 letters 3 words 1 meaning- I love you. Here is one of my favorite verses:

For God so loVed the world that
He gAve his
OnLy begotten son that
whoE
ver believes
iN him shall
noT
perIsh but have
eterNal
lifE.

-
John 3:16

Thanks!

Mermaid Maiden



No comments:

Post a Comment