Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gosh!

I am SO sorry I have not posted in a while, but I promise I will catch up. We have just been SO bust this week and the past couple of weeks. We just recently got back from going to Californa. We went to HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!! We saw the HollyWood sign and everything. And we got back to our house around 9:00 PM. But we had to stay up 'till 12:00 to pack for camp which was the next morning. We woke up around 6:00 and left for camp at 6:15 and got there at6:30. We had an AWESOME time there. There was a humungus waterslide that was 104 ft high 34 ft long. THEN 2 days after camp we went to a sleepover and got no sleep (the usualy) Then today we have a dentist apponiment today at 10:00. OK I have to stop this is making me a bit wozey.

Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment