Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Verses of the day

I am going to try to start writing verses on here. Here is some of my favorites.

23 Psalm


The Lord is my Shepherd,
I shall not want.
He lets me lie down in green grass.
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He gives me new strength.
He guides me in the right paths,
for the honor of his name.
Evan though I walk through
the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid.
You are with me.
Your shepherds rod and staff,
comfort me.

You prepare a feast for me
right in front of my enemies.
You pour oil on my head.
My cup runs over.
I am sure that your goodness
and love will follow me for the rest of my life.
And I will live in the house of the Lord
Forever."
Psalm 22:5

"Once long ago our people
put there trust in you,

And you kept it"





I hope you enjoyed
this.

Love,
Mermaid Maiden

1 comment:

  1. This is a very special verse-I was so proud of you when you memorized it. Always keep it in your heart.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete