Friday, March 23, 2007

Skiing

Today my Mom and dad went skiing. They were awesome My Dad slaloms. My Mom just skis.My Dad did a huge Rooster tail and he was great.My mom is great too. Guess what happened to my mom? She and my sister were talking about bats and there were some in the air, and I guess they heard us talking about them and they flew into my Moms lap and one flew off but the other just sat there with its teeth around my moms towel that was wrapped around her! I was like what was wrong and they told me what happened. I was about to scream.


We finally got off the boat.

Mermaid

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    I love your blog. I can't believe bats landed in your moms lap.
    Love,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I provided a story for your blog! That's enough about the bats. LOL! I don't want to see them again.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete